Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Clark Thongs

It's summer and finally my UGG flip-flops are just about done.   I have been wearing them for the past 5 years. They lasted a very long time.  I contribute that to the UGG brand and all the leather and wool on them.  When I bought them, they were one of the most comfortable casual shoes I had for summer.  Whatever support there was in them, it is gone now.  After I wear them for about 30 minutes my feet begin to hurt.  They still look very good!  They just don't feel good.  I still have them for short jaunts back and forth to the kitchen but I did get some new ones for long time walking. 

I was at my local discount shoe store and found a pair by Clarks that I love.  It was surprising because I have bought 2 pairs of Clarks in the past and they and my feet do not get along.  They are hard and not comfortable.  After looking at various pairs of sandals I tried them on a whim.  They were like heaven on my feet.  The prior two pairs were semi dress shoes for work.

I'm in love.  These are comfortable and even have a little flair.  They re actually just a little dressy! I'm set for summer now!  Well....can a woman ever be set with shoes?  No!  Let's just say I'm set with summer casual shoes.....for now!

What do women want? Shoes! ~~Mimi Pond

0 Broken Heels: