Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Stiletto Heel Workout!

Stiletto Heels: The Latest in Gym Wear


While you'll find most of these unusual classes at gyms in large cities, not all these new workouts have the same appeal everywhere. Whipped, for example, is a class taught by a strutting, leather-clad dominatrix brandishing a riding crop. It took off in New York but fizzled in mellower Los Angeles.
Stiletto heels are used in the new Stiletto Strength class. "It's a class all dedicated to the lower body and having great legs," explained Hogan. "It's a lot of sculpting and lower body workout — and we supply the stilettos."
And if your local gym doesn't offer these classes yet, don't fret — it might soon.
"We start a lot of things here [at Crunch] and eventually someone gives us the sincerest form of flattery," Hogan said of imitators. "Cardio striptease just celebrated its five-year anniversary, and it's all over the country now."



What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe!
~~Aileen Mehle~~

11 Broken Heels:

ChickyBabe said...

Now I've heard everything!!

Joann said...

Nope, that is just not right.

Anonymous said...

Where the heck have ya been? Then again who am I to ask... I was gone from blogging for a year. Welcome back.

The Mad Dater,
"Because there's a Bastadrd in all of us"

Sornie said...

This one makes me wonder exactly what sort of aerobics class my wife goes to a couple night each week...

Darkstar said...

This is like the opposite of http://www.slavercise.com , right?

Anonymous said...

you can see this site in Paris enterrement de vie de jeune fille

Anonymous said...

lol

Anonymous said...

I don't know how I go to this page, this is to much...

Anonymous said...

Looks just like the Jane Fonda workout days of the eighties! :-)

Unknown said...

Wow. I usually like to leave my heels home when I go to the gym, but I guess if it's for fitness then it might be worth a shot.

social media marketing tools said...

You made some good points .I did a little research on the topic and found that most people agree with your blog. Thanks.