Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, July 26, 2015

My Summer Shoes!

I was in Belk recently and they were having a sale!  What could be better?  I found these by Kenneth Cole Reaction.  I love them. Love the cork heel AND...AND...the foam layer on the cork.  It makes for extra cushion and comfort.  Since I am having some sort of foot pain now, these are a dream.  I have not been able to wear my skinny heeled shoes for a few months now, so I have been buying wedges and some flats until the issue is resolved. 

Normally these were $69.  I got them for $21 last weekend.  SCORE! Another attractive feature is the bling on the top.  These dress up any casual summer dress.  I have worn then to work and church. They are great.  Check the out!  You might want to get a pair too!


What do women want? Shoes! ~~Mimi Pond

0 Broken Heels: