Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Monday, June 21, 2004

G-Mail: The G-mail-less Blogger

The shoe that fits one person pinches another; there is no recipe for living that suits all cases.
~~Carl Gustav Jung~~


I guess I must be the only shoe-less, G-Mail-less blogger. From just browsing the web it seems that if you have a blog you have g-Mail. I guess I got missed! I would love to have a G-Mail account either by invite or see that G-Mail button show up on my profile screen when I log into Blogger. And not only that, once you are in you get free invites to invite others.

I want to leave the ranks of gmail wannabe! I want to google and gmail just like the other "gmail haves." I want to leave the ranks of the "gmail have-nots." :)

If there is anyone who can help elevate my status with that magical G-Mail invitation, please let me know. I can be reached at woozle34@yahoo.com. Just send the invitation. I will be eternally indebted! Thanks for your consideration in advance!

Tinker

0 Broken Heels: