Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Can I really have a Coke addiction?

I really think I am addicted to Coke...not the drug but the pop...Coca-Cola. When I was in my early thirties, I recall haveing to have 2 cokes a day and If I did not have them, I would have to go out...no matter what time it was and get them. That went on for about a year. Then I decided, I needed to stop drinking so many so I cut them out just about completely.

These days I drinks soft drinks maybe once a week. I never buy them at home. This weekend, there was a sale on the 12 ounce mimi bottles of Coke and I bought one....a case. On my god! I have been like an addict with those Cokes. The only good thing is that once they are gone, they will be gone and I will not gt any more. I have had 4 today. That is just too much sugar and caffeine.

Boy do they taste good. I feel like I know, I could have at least one a day now and be good. Can I really have a coke addiction? Maybe this was my weekend binge...I have fallen off the coke wagon. Doesn't coke have small bits of real cocaine in it? I know it used to.

What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe!
~~Aileen Mehle~~

0 Broken Heels: