Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

The Shoes Overtook Me! Honest!

This past weekend I was out of town and what better thing to do than go shoe shopping.
I am all about the shoes and am totally obsessed with them. I buy shoes just for the sake of buying them, if I like them...even if I have nothing to go with them.

I found 2 pairs of very fun shoes this weekend. The first pair was a pair of Life Energy Intelligence shoes...you know..." l.e.i. " . They are a pair of high heeled dress clogs, brown with that retro 70's look. A patch work of brown suede anbd brown leather in the front. They are almost too high. The heel is 3 inches high. They will be one of my winter staples as far as shoes this fall. All I need is a pair of bell bottom hip huggers and a floral shirt and I would be back in 1974. I can't wait to wear them.

The 2nd pair if you saw them would make anyone ask, "why the heck did you buy those?" UH! because I like them. They are Jeep shoes. I guess the thing that some car manufacturers are doing is giving out shoes to match the car you buy. I know Hummer does it. Now I guess Jeep does also.

They are butter colored hiking boots basically. High topped. Very sturdy with lots of jeep rubber on them. Very cool. I have other hiking shoes and duck shoes but none this color and none by Jeep. This is close similarity to what they look like. Mine are more rugged looking and made for hiking. I cannot wait for a jeans casual Friday to come. I will be sporting my Jeeps to the office.
Why cannot I control myself when it comes to shoes? And right now there seems to be all sort of boots and shoes on sale everywhere. I almost got a pair of boot as well. Those may come next week.

Shoes. You gotta' love em. I know I do! A new pair of shoes will cheer my up any day of the year.

What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe!
~~Aileen Mehle~~


1 Broken Heels:

Angela Belt-Newcom said...

I tell you what is weird ... buying lots of shoes but only wearing three pair of them 80% of the time. Which is what I do. I have all kinds of cute heels, strappy heels, boots, sneakers, loafers, etc. but I mainly wear my plain black leather loafers, my brown hiking boots, and my mocassins.