Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Monday, February 21, 2005

Stolen Support

I was mad this morning. I went to my car to go to the grocery store and my yellow ribbon was gone from my car. You know those yellow ribbons in support of the troops that are magnets?? I bought one from my good girlfriend who is in the military for $3.00 about 3 weeks ago. I hdmet her for lunch at the chinese place near my office and she asked me if I would buy one. Of course I did.

I was very proud of that ribbon and what it meant. It is gone. There were a bunch of teens out on Friday night in the street. It may ahve been taken then. It is sad that someone has to steal my visigle support of the troops. Was that person so desperate for a yellow ribbon magnet that they had to steal mine? Did they not have enough money to buy their own?

Let's just hope that whoever has it, is using it proudly....on their car for all the world to see. I would hate to think my yellow ribbon is on someones' refrigerator holding up coupons for 25 cents off trash bags of saran wrap!

What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe!
~~Aileen Mehle~~

1 Broken Heels: