Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Friday, September 23, 2005

Elf Shoes



Seems awfully early to be thinking about the holidays but what else can I do. dirty Filas has been informing me of all the things she wants. Not neccesarily for christmas but in general. The list seems to be expansive so the only thing to do was to start thinking of christmas. What does she want? Ipod Nano and a Play Station 2. I have been resisiting a Play station 2 for about 4 years. We have a Nintendo 64 that is perfectly good with lots of games. She tells me that is played out.

In addition to those 2 big electronic things she wants music and games of course. She also wants clothes. We have looked at a BabyPhat jacket and she has tried it on. She has wanted a jacket like that since last year. Last year she got other Babyphat clothes but not the jacket. She also wants clothes from her other favorite stores: Old Navy and Limited II for Girls.

Well, with all those "wants" she will be better clothed and electronically outfitted than her mother. And expensively outfitted as well. So I did what any mother would do. I started buying now. And hiding. And putting things on layaway. Thanks goodness for Walmart layaway for all those electronic things. So it has been like Christmas in September. I already have my santa hat on!


What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe!
~~Aileen Mehle~~

0 Broken Heels: