Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Deck Shoes, Izod and Kelly Green


Belle Dress

Prep seems to be coming back in style. Why I am not quite sure. I remember when I was in college, prep was big! My favorite outfit was a kelly green corduroy skirt, a white blouse and a navy blue sweater , v neck, with kelly green trim around the sleeves and v neck line. To top it all off Iwore navy espadrilles. Izod was all the rage and dickies too. Jewelry was the add-a-bead necklace...gold beads or the cloisonette.

When you were not in espadrilles the only other shoe of choice was the topsider or deck shoes. I had several brown pair that I wore into the ground. I have not had a pair since college but I do want a pair now. They have a lot more colors to choose from. Cute! Might have to be a spring expedition to get a pair of two!









Shoes can also be found at Zappos!

Need some preppy clothes to go with those shoes? Try Lilly Pulitzer!
She will have you in puce and pink in no time!




What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe!
~~Aileen Mehle~~

0 Broken Heels: