Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Friday, November 18, 2005

Musical Wants

The holidays are coming and dirty Fila has given me a list of music she wants. Some of it is okay. Others, well... she will still be wanting them. (Can we says 50 cent?) I simply cannot break down and buy it. Too hard core. Here is what she wants.

----------- ---------
----------------------

----------------------
Why she is so into thug music is beyond me. She does not get the opportunity to listen to it at home very often. I am busy drowning it out with Vivaldi. dirty Fila is now taking guitar lessons so she has decided she wants Macy Gray and Avril Lavigne. At least those two are not so hardcore. I do like Missy Elliott myself. Loose Control is my current theme song.

Paul Wall is just plain scary with the grill! 50 Cent is perpetrating hard core...seems like is now an act and not the real 50 after that lst interview with him on the Howard Stern show. T. I. ..I don't know him and Ray J? I just found out he was Brandy's little brother. I had no idea. That is how "in the know" I am. Kanye West. The Game? I don't know him or them either.

What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe!
~~Aileen Mehle~~

0 Broken Heels: