Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Nine West Black Gift Cards!

WOW! Now this is something to get excited about. I just love Nine West shoes! Some of my most beloved and most durable shoes have been Nine West. Don't even get me started about the wonderful Nine West store in Atlanta in Lenox Mall! It was there years ago when I lived there. That store and I were ONE! This is hot off the presses! I am a shoe Diva! Yes I am!

Nine West announces fashion Sweepstakes; Nine shoe divas will receive a grand prize worth $1000 nestled in a NYC Peach crystal box that even Paris Hilton would envy!

New York, November 1, 2005 -- This holiday season, nine Sweepstakes winners will walk away with a $1,000 shoe wardrobe shopping spree that includes the Nine West Black Card tucked into a silver-lidded, crystal-studded box created by hot designer NYC Peach, a favorite of Paris Hilton and other celebrities. Shoe divas can sign up for the sweepstakes at Nine West Gift Cards!


Nine West will mint just 100 of the limited edition Ultimate Indulgence Nine West
Black Cards--and only 91 will be available online or in stores. The remaining Nine
West Black Cards will go to the nine Sweepstakes winners selected at random when the [Nine West Ultimate Indulgence Sweepstakes] ends on December 24, 2005.

In addition to a $1,000 shoe wardrobe shopping spree, Nine West Ultimate Indulgence Black Card holders receive "elite treatment" such as an exclusive consultation with a shoe stylist and the chance to be the first-to-see and first-to-shop the hottest new styles. Top it off with an invitation-only event for the shoe diva and nine friends at any Nine West store.

Look what lovelies I found on the site this evening. These are from the Aspres Ski Collection! Nice! Very nice! Click that link to see more!


Wild Oats: $179


Waterway: $159


Warrior: $179
(I want these! Anyone who wants to know what I want for christmas-here it is!)


Herrik: $159


Genesia: $159


What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe!
~~Aileen Mehle~~

0 Broken Heels: