Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Friday, December 16, 2005

Howard Stern: The Last of a Dying Breed!



Today was the day! The last Howard Stern show on terrestrial radio. Luckily I had the day off so I could listen and watch it live on Yahoo! It was spectacular! I just love Howard! He gave a great speech about his 20 years of broadcasting and how free the future will be. Over the last few weeks I have been able to catch bits and pieces of the show on the way to work as he had celebrities on for the last time and played bits and skits of the last 20 years for the last time. Man I will miss Howard in the mornings. I do not have a satellite radio yet, but it is on my christmas list.



Right now Howard is at the Hard Rock Cafe where there will be a party all day, concert by Cheryl Crow and him visiting with fans. Most of the whack pack is there. I am so glad this is being broadcast live on Yahoo! I can be there while I am not there! See Howard live on Yahoo at this link!



Any regrets? According to Howard he regrets that young broadcasters are being shot down with all the rules. He will be on vacation for a week and then will go to his new studio, reflect and begin anew. He is happy that he made people laugh and that he changed the face of terrestrial radio.

Of course I had to join the Howard Nation. You can too. Just sign up! Howard is now making his way into the Hard Rock Cafe now after meeting with the press. He is being swarmed by the press! They are now replaying his final speech. He is the King of All Media!

Howard also now has a podcast. Load it up on your ipod! Check it out here! Howard Nation Podcast!



At noon Cheryl Crow will be performing live at the Hard Rock Cafe. Hey now!



Wow! Now that is a sexy picture of Howard.
Howard in Outer Space!

Robin Quivers is now being interviewed on Howard 100 News. She says that when they get to Sirius, they want to be the "thing" that changes broadcasting there. She is talking about how she met Howard and all their years together. She gives it three years for them to go straight to the top.

Howard 100 News just announced that Martha Stewart will indocturnate Howard Stern into Sirius satellite radio! Who would have thought that. Martha!? She is my woman too! I love Martha Stewart. I was going to sign off and just catch up tonight, but I have to see Martha and Howard. I guess she is a fan. Who knew? Noone I know can believe I am a fan of Howard either. Martha is already on Sirius satellite radio.

Now we are all waiting on Martha to arrive for everything to begin. She is late. The festivities were to begin at noon. It is now 12:22pm.

Well! Howard and Martha! What a pair. She had to welcome in a new neighbor and coworker. Howard is on saying he can now say the word "Sirius" and not AAH AAH AAH. Howard has asked Martha to deliver his robo spanker and wheel of sex to him. Martha was a little leary about that! She said she would let Howard know. Wendy the Retard and John the Stutter, Crackhead Bob, Gary the Retard, Maryanne from Brooklyn and Double A was there with Howard on the stage. See Howard live on Yahoo at this link!

They just announced that 40 million people are on Yahoo watching this live like I am. That is a heck of a lot of people! January 9th is the date for his first show on Sirius. One last thank you from Howard for the last 20 years.



Cheryl Crow has just begun to perform. See Howard live on Yahoo at this link! So far so good!



What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe!
~~Aileen Mehle~~

0 Broken Heels: