Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Last Holiday



I went to see Last Holiday with Queen Latifah and it was wonderful. The alarming thing was that it seemed to tell the story of my life. The same old routine, nothing really exciting and work, work, work. It made laugh and it made me cry. I have always been searching for something more, something exciting. Many times I feel like I am just waiting for something to happen and all will be different. Yet, so far the "something" is elusive and I have no idea what it is. I feel like just around the corner something is waiting for me. I wish it would come.

If you have the chance, go see this movie. It is funny and thoughtful and it is good to see that in the end the prince does come and sweep the girl away. I will be buying this on DVD. I have seen it twice so far. It was worth it.


What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe!
~~Aileen Mehle~~

0 Broken Heels: