Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Nebbercracker Shoes



I just love those Nebbercracker shoes! I took dirty Fila to see Monster House last night and I really had no idea what to expect. I was expecting a watered down boring movie like Over the Hedge. That was a disappoinment. What I got from Monster House was something totally unexpected! It was scary. It was rated PG-13 but really, it should have been rated R. There were adult themes that no little kid would understand. It was downright scary. Possessed houses, calls from the dead, a dead woman buried in cement in the basement, a giantess! The fetish would love that. Then something likened after Ghost at the end when Nebbercracker dances with his wife's spirit before she goes into the light.

When the part about the shadow of the house dripping down the walls of the little boys room when he is sleeping and trying to eat him , cam eon. dirty Fila was ready to go. It was a little too scary for her. She told me twice that she wanted to go. We could not. I was snjoying it too much. Thsi is a must see! It is also a "buy it on DVD" one as well!


What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe!
~~Aileen Mehle~~

0 Broken Heels: