Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, October 15, 2006

2007 Calendars: Shoes!

Wow! I was in Barnes & Nobel today getting a cappuccino and I saw all the calendars and planners for 2007. They were geering up for the Christmas mode. There are even decorations and wrapping paper out and on sale. There was even a large table full of christmas cards at 20% off.

I love the calendars. I usually get a cat calendar every year...the book kind that I can write down appointments in. (Have your people call my people). I always get 2 for the office. A desk calendar and a large phototype for the wall. I love getting a new calendar each year. Here are some great shoe calendars. I think I will get one of my annual three in the "shoe variety" this year.



Shoe calendars for 2007









What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe!
~~Aileen Mehle~~

|||

0 Broken Heels: