Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Gold is Always In

I was cleaning out my closet of shoes...yes...shoes.. and trying to get rid of some old ones. I did manage to give quite a few to good will. I found a pair of gold Bandolinos that had been buried so deep under mounds of other shoes that I did not even remember I had them. The tow is a little rounded and they are pumps. I recall now when I bought them. They were for an Easter about 7 years ago. I have maybe worn them 3 times. Since they are gold they will go with quite a few spring and summer things. I plan to wear them. Gold is timeless and never goes out of style.

The same is true with gold jewelry and it is even more true with gold that is an investment. I am talking gold bars. Gold is timeless and has always been a great investment. From the time of the Egyptians who were running around in togas and sandals (I wonder if they were gold ones) gold has been a treasure that man has been fascinated with.

Now we can all own some; not just to wear, but to save and accumulate as wealth. With a simple call we can all own gold bars or bullion. Monex is the company selling and they have a team of professionals waiting to take your order over the phone. You do have to pay for the gold at that time by bank wire or by sending a check overnight to them. Once those funds clear, then your order will be sent to you.

There are many options in which to receive your gold ranging from Canadian Maple leaves to American buffaloes to Krugerrands. So gold is always in. It can be a fashion statement or an assert to add some bling bling to your investment portfolio.

What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe!
~~Aileen Mehle~~

0 Broken Heels: