Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Timberland Mistake

I was doing spring cleaning in dirty Fila's closet and I tried to weed out shoe shoes that may have been too small. I bought her a pair of timberland boots the christmas before last. They were her pride and joy. Now this past winder she barelay wore them. I thought they were too small as she seems to be in btween shoe sizes suddenly. I put them in a box going to Good Will.

She asked me where her shoes where. Therein lies the rub. Those timerlands? I told her that the things that did not fit had already been given away. Can we say broken hearted child? Can we say distraught mother. That was her first pair of timberlands. She informed me that they still fit. It was just that she was wearing her other shoes this past winter. She had to have the high heeled Rocawear boots. Remember?

Well, I apologized for tossing them and told her I would buy her another pair just like or any other pair of Timberlands that she wanted. Well, she has already taken me up on the offer. We got her a pair of the new timberland, maryjane ballet shoes. She loves them. She decided to pass on another pair of boots.


What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe!
~~Aileen Mehle~~

0 Broken Heels: