Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Worn Out Aerosoles

My mother was in the garden today watering flowers when she suddenly buckled under on the right leg. It was her shoe. Those worn out, stretched out aerosoles that she loves but has had for a number of years. The right shoe turned sideways on her foot and she could not get it turned back.. she was about to fall down. I had to run catch her from falling.

It is the first time this has happened? Hell no! It has been happening for the past month and I have mentioned to her on several occasions that those shoes needed to go in the trash. They are tripping her up, of she is walking out of them. All sorts of not so normal shoe things. Today I demanded the sandals as I was going to throw them away. She would not give them to me. I told her to think about a broken hip as she is nearly 70. I told her that I was going to make those shoes disappear. What has she done today? She has never let them be in my site. I am going to find them and cut them up. She is going to get a new pair of reliable sandals that fit! Why is she being so stubborn? She has about 60 pairs of shoe herself.


What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe!
~~Aileen Mehle~~

0 Broken Heels: