Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Reform School Shoes

Enough already. Poor rich little Paris. Is she now going to be wearing reform shoes? According to what I had read she "says" she is. One article said that God has given her another chance. With all the antics I have seen it is very hard for me to take that with any seriousness. All I can see is her saying, "God. He's hot!" That sounds like the REAL Paris. There have been too many of these types of pictures. Who really takes her serious? She is almost a walking vagina, she shows it so much!




EWWWWWH! Does she have a rash in that photo? So after a pink cake and hair extensions she is a new woman who has found God. I will have to wait and see if she is really wearing reformed shoes and for exactly how long.

What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe!
~~Aileen Mehle~~

0 Broken Heels: