Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Monday, October 29, 2007

My Newest Acquisitions!


This past weekend I found a great sale at The Shoe Department. Designer shoes were on sale for as low as $6.95. I had some control. I only got one pair of white leather pumps that will be great for next spring and summer. They are by Bellini. Bellini shoes and footwear is one of New Zealand's foremost fashion brands. Created from the European catwalks and adapted to the New Zealand lifestyle, Bellini shoes are manufactured in imported Italian leathers, offering affordable, quality shoes for every occasion. Their range includes the basic classics though to more directional fashion styles. Low, medium to high heels ensure all tastes are catered for. I could only find them in red but mine are white. They were only $12.00. Wonderful smooth leather shoes! I can;t wait till next year to wear them.

What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe!
~~Aileen Mehle~~

0 Broken Heels: