Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, April 10, 2008

The Stripper Shoe Look?

I got these because I am all about the look of snake skin. I loved them! They looked good on inteh store and when I got then home, dirty Fila said she was not too keen on them because they look like stripper shoes. What do you think? Do they? Now these are black and red poka dot. Imagine these in snake skin. That is what mine are. Do they look like stripper shoes?



They are Madden Girl shoes. I have yet to wear them. I am waiting for just the right outfit to jump out of my closet and say, "they go with me!" I am not going to be discouraged. I love these shoes and I plan to wear them. I guess I will have to wear something conservative to tone them down. Then, you know what! I do not care. I love these shoes. I will wear them when and I want. Stripper like or not!

What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe!
~~Aileen Mehle~~

6 Broken Heels:

Anonymous said...

No - cute shoes

Anonymous said...

I really like these!

This year its going to be all about the high heels.

I mean really high heels. We're talking about 5 inches or more!

Might start seeing more platforms, but lots like the one you're shoing here.

Mizztissa.com

By the way - nice blog! :)

Anonymous said...

I love 'em! Definitely NOT Stripper Shoes!

Anonymous said...

That is what mine are

Crispy Banana said...

not stripper shoes at all! and if they are, I am in trouble!! lol..come see my blog, my shoes are probably all strippery in your book! lolol. Those Maddens are cute, go for it1

Crispy Banana said...

I love these!! they are not strippery at all! and if they are, I am in a world of trouble, because my whole collection is strippery!! lol

check me out, see what kind of shoes i love.

P.s. you are on my blog roll, just so you know!

http://crispiestshoes.blogspot.com