Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Friday, October 22, 2010

Do Sperry's Ever Wear Out?

I have come to realize that Sperry's never wear out! I am waiting for mine to become tattered and wear out, but they will not. I have three pairs and i vowed never to get another until the ones I have become unwearable. They are lasting forever. I have 2 pairs made of leather and one sueded pair and another that is made of the soft buckskin leather. I did buy the white cleaning eraser and have been using that and it keeps them looking like new.

The only ones that have just begun to show any signs of wear are the green suede pair and I love them. I wear them so much that they have become a little smelly and the inside is wearing out just a little! Oh joy! Or not. It has been 4 years and they are just beginning to show signs of wear. I think that if every man, woman and child got about 4 pairs of Sperry's they could almost last a life time and there would not me a need for any other kind of shoe! What a thought!

I love my Sperry's and my other shoes. I just wish that some of my other shoes had the longevity of my Sperry's!


What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe! ~~Aileen Mehle~~

0 Broken Heels: