Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Friday, September 16, 2011

Death of a Sperry

I have a favorite pair of sperry top siders that have seen better days. They are green and made of suede. The style was slipon. They have served me well in all sorts of weather and occasions. They were super comfortable but now are totally uncomfortable. So it is time for them to go to the great shoe graveyard in the sky. I will miss them because they went with so many things I had to wear as far as casual wear. They were a staple with jeans. I do not think I will replace them. I have three other pairs of sperry top siders to wear and they are no where near being worn out.

Still doing good. Still not buying anymore shoes before I wear out all that I have. At this rate, I may not need to ever by another pair of shoes in a very long time. Well, except for a pair of black dress pumps for special occasions. I need those now.

So long my favorite pair of sperry's. Enjoy you rest in the afterlife of shoes.


What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe! ~~Aileen Mehle~~

0 Broken Heels: