Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Monday, September 12, 2011

Intervention Working

My intervention has been working. I have been wearing out shoes more and buying a lot less. I am wearing them to the point of wearing out. That took a great while to make that transition. I was a shoe-aholic. I think I still am but I do have the buying under control. I have not take a count recently as to how many pairs I have left. When I last counted my shoes I was up to 69 pairs. This was about 3. 5 years ago. I am glad to say that I have more money to spend on other things.

I can now say that I am in need of a new pair of black pumps. I wore out my last pair. It is so good to get that shoe obsession under control. I will always loves shoes. Wearing them and even more....buying them. They are so pretty. The economy has helped. The need to hold onto all available funds will put things into perspective.




What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe! ~~Aileen Mehle~~

0 Broken Heels: