Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Friday, February 17, 2012

Blaming Bobby Brown...?



I have been noticing some talk on the web about Bobby Brown not attending the funeral because people will be blaming him or are blaming him for introducing Whitney to drugs.  REALLY?
I must say that is the most ridiculous thing I have heard. The only thing that comes to mind is "you can lead a horse to water but you cannot MAKE him drink."  Whitney chose drugs.  She said "yes" to whoever introduced them to her.  Given her background I hardly believe that Bobby Brown was her first introduction.
She made that awful choice and he was simply an enabler.  Maybe they were enablers to each other.

She put those crack shoes on and decided to wear them for a long time. So long she liked them and it was almost impossible to take off or leave in the closet.  Sad.  She was such a talent and she is gone too soon...but well, her voice was gone so maybe we have already heard all the great singing we would ever hear from her.

I know she was trying to get back into movies.  It is a sad thing but Bobby is not to blame.  These people are adults and I doubt that Bobby MADE her do the drugs.  The outcome simply was not a good one.  Whitney chose drugs, so don't blame Bobby Brown.
What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe! ~~Aileen Mehle~~

0 Broken Heels: