Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Monday, February 13, 2012

Naturalizer Shoes


 I love this shoe.  It is a Naturalizer pump that I just bought on sale at my local Dillard's.  I have always been a sort of a shoe snob.  When I was younger Naturalizer shoes were shoes I really did not notice as I was looking more at the Italian designer shoes and with much higher heels.  Naturalizer shoes were the brand of shoes that my mother bought.  There was a time when I would not be caught dead in a pair of them. 

These are my first pair of Naturalizers.  I only tried them on because they were on sale and they looked cute.  A maryjane with a wedge.  It felt wonderful once I put them on and I was sold.  I got them.  I got them in black.  They are my new, black, dress shoes.  At the time there was also a beige pair and I wish I had gotten that too.  That would have been good for the spring.  

I wonder now, have I become my mother?  The very high shoes are now getting harder for me to wear although I still love them.  I find myself buying for comfort and not so much for high fashion.  And another thing, when I was small the Naturalizer shoes were not stylish in ANY way.  I do believe that has changed so that their shoes will appeal to a wider range of shoppers.  It is a stylish shoe with a heel that is about an inch lower than what I normally wear.  They look and feel good.  Naturalizer's are not just for your mother these days!  They are for everyone!  Here is a close up.  Very cute!







What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe! ~~Aileen Mehle~~

0 Broken Heels: