Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, February 25, 2012

One For One Movement - A Pair Of New Shoes Is Given To A Child In Need With Every Pair Purchased | TOMS.com

One For One Movement - A Pair Of New Shoes Is Given To A Child In Need With Every Pair Purchased | TOMS.com

Toms. My daughter recently introduced me to this brand. She said she wanted a pair and I had no idea what she was talking about. This was about a year and a half ago. Since then I have come to learn about the one for one movement and think this is a very worthy idea. Having visited some third world countries, I have seen firsthand many children and even adults with no shoes and no way to get any shoes.

I have checked out the Toms site and there are some very cute shoe there. Check out these styles! Very cute indeed.
Ivory grossgrain...part of the wedding collection

Pink glitter!  Pretty!

Wedge from the hand painted artist selection

You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.~~Unknown~~

0 Broken Heels: