Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Madonna and Tupac? Who Knew?

 Why is it the world is just finding out that Madonna and Tupac dated? What kind of hell shoes are those?  Why are we all just finding this out now?  And now there are news briefs from Rosie Perez that she was the one who set them up! 

In the world of music where all eyes have been on Madonna and Tupac, it seems impossible that their relationship was a secret for all of this time!  I see that since Madonna was on the Howard Stern show that all sorts of pictures of the two of them from way back then are now finding their way to the web.  Gosh. This one is with my main man Sting! Love him. 

I have always loved Madonna's music but I never listened to any of Tupacs' music when he was alive.  Or even after he died.  Now, here in 2015 I am about to jump on the Tupac train and go back and listen to his music.  I need to see what the world saw in him  because clearly I missed out on  his era. 

What do women want? Shoes! ~~Mimi Pond

0 Broken Heels: