Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, March 14, 2015

The Purple Shoes

I saw these shoes at my local Steinmart and they screamed at me to buy them.  Why?  Purple!  I thought they were beautiful and they are a great brand. Bandolino.  I have been buying Bandolino shoes my whole life!  I tried them on in the store and they fit well.  This was about mid fall...in November.  I totally forgot about them until today.  I have a fashion event I am attending this week and I am trying to put together my outfit down to the shoes.  I just remembered I bought them. 

That also means that I have 2 days to wear them around the house and break them in.  They are suede with just a little faux crocodile trim.  In my wardrobe, purple goes with any color.  Any!  I can wear these shoes with any dress I have.  They will be the contrast. Most def!  I just hope that the weather will be good this week. I won't wear suede in the rain! 

Most likely people wear suede in the winter only.  Not me!  I wear suede shoes all year.  Plus: “I think it pisses God off if you walk by the color purple in a field somewhere and don't notice it.”  Alice Walker, The Color Purple.




What do women want? Shoes! ~~Mimi Pond

0 Broken Heels: