Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Careful What You Wish For

 I bought the lovely bag back in December.  Actually I saw it in TJ Maxx and debated for three weeks before putting it on layaway.  I was in love.  It had all things I liked.  It was black, roomy and I loved the fur.  Real!  I had researched the brand, Aqua Madonna and liked what I saw so, I decided to get it. 

Weeks later I was thrilled to get out of  layaway.  It was $129.00.  I got it home and wrapped it and put it under the tree for  Christmas. A gift from me to me.  Well, early January I swapped out my purses and voila!  I was using my new purse.  I just know I looked just like all those skinny girls on pinterest carrying the big tote with the leggings, boots and slouchy sweaters on .  you couldn't tell me nothing.  I took it to work and it looked beautiful on my purse hook at my desk.



What is it about that purse? That thing is damned heavy.  It is all leather trim. suede inside and covered with fur.  It is extremely heavy just like lugging around a side of a cow on your arm.  OMG!  It is so frigging heavy.  It is the heaviest purse I have ever had.  My daughter was even telling me I needed to take it back, it was so heavy.  I wish I had listened to her.  The time to make a Christmas return is long past and I have a purse that is as heavy as the side of a cow to carry around.

At least it is still pretty!
What do women want? Shoes! ~~Mimi Pond

0 Broken Heels: