Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Swimming Lessons

The shoe that fits one
person pinches another;
there is no recipe for living
that suits all cases.
~~Carl Gustav Jung~~

I signed dirty Fila up for swimming lessons. Today was day 2. She had on her flip flops and flipped her way to class. I sat on the bleachers with the other parents still in my black work aerosoles. They are a flat loafer style. Very comfy all day!!! Not so dressy though but that was okay today. I was not in the work dress up mood today at all. They went well with my black skirt and slate gray sweater.

She wore her new Old Navy suit. They were 50% off this past weekend so I was able to get two suits for the price of one. Old Navy usually has great sales. Go there now for great stuff. I also made a trip to Bath and Body Works. They are having their semi-annual sale. I got all sorts of good stuff...hand lotions, $1.00 glycerine soaps and body sea salt scrubs for $3.00.


0 Broken Heels: