Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

What A day!

The shoe that fits one
person pinches another;
there is no recipe for living
that suits all cases.
~~Carl Gustav Jung~~


Did you ever feel like the walls were just closing in? These Disney tennis shoes felt just like that....like I had to escape the the hundred acre woods and hide in the hole in the ground like gopher.

The nine wests in the pod one over from me was stressing so much she was threatening to have a drink at home to get away from it all. I think she was going to have something called a cosmopolitan? I had never heard of it. It sounds good. I might just have to try it some day.

I came home for lunch to get away. The phone was crazy today. Today was swim day 3 for dirty Fila. Right before we were to leave someone hit my car. It was parked and unoccupied and we heard the door bell ring. The neighbor across the street was at the stoop. She said she hit the car and wanted me to know. We exchanged information. She said she backed into the car. How I do not know. I was parked on the grass at my parents house. When I drove up i noticed the neighbors car parked in her front yard, up on the lawn. She had to back like a crazy person to hit my car. I was off the road. She had to leave her front lawn, cross the entire street and almost come up on the grass of my parents house to hit me. There is a dent in the right front door and the right mirror was bent. Luckily the mirror is one of those impact mirrors that fold in. It was folded in. The lady tried to claim she had to hit the back of the car. NOT! My car has never had a dent in it anywhere. Now it has a dent. I will be calling her carrier in the morning.

Yep. It is time for a Guinness...or 2..or 5...or 10!

I will have just one. Tomorrow will have to be better.

0 Broken Heels: