Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Friday, August 06, 2004

Happy Birthday dirty Fila!

Today is dirty Fila's birthday. She is 11. We plan to have a small family party for her at Nanashoes house this afternoon. All she seems to want is music now and computer games. I got some of both. Nanashoes got her clothes.

Happy Birthday dirty Fila!
We had "meet the teacher" on yesterday. dirty Fila was nervous. She said she was and that her back was getting hot. I told her it was perfectly normal to be nervous...new teachers and a new grade. She knows most of the kids in her class from last year so it is not like going to a new school where you do not know anyone.

She and I had a great day on Wednesday. I took her to the beach and we stayed for about 5 hours. It was not too hot that day. The beach of course was glorious. We had a wind the blew all day so it was like you were being caressed by the ocean breeze all day. I wish I could live at the beach. I think that is where I would like to be able to retire..somewhere where I can hear the ocean all the time.




What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe!
~~Aileen Mehle~~

0 Broken Heels: