Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

My Milkshake is the Best in the Yard!!!

Can someone tell me what the HELL that means???

My Milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and they're like, it's better than yours. Damn right, its better than yours. I could teach you, but I'd have to charge.

I tried to look it up on the web...I went to the Urban Dictionary to look it up and they did not know either. There were many definitions that ranged from sexual to non sexual. It was pretty damned funny what people thought that meant. So if noone knows, apparently not even the young urban crowd, how will the old fogies like me figure it out to keep my connection with dirty Fila? Here are a few of them...the list continues.

Milkshake:
  • A drink consisting of milk and
    Icecream
  • A woman's body and the way she carries
    it.
  • Milkshake is just that thing that makes a woman
    stand out from everyone else. It's a thing that makes you sensual and warm and
    maternal. It could be about breasts but I don't have huge t*** so you gotta work
    with what you got."
  • a girl's milkshake.. is "the way she carries her
    shit".. her walk, her ass, her body, whatever makes her hott.... her
    "stuff
  • its a blowjob and the girl swirls the man's
    "milk" around in her mouth. henceforth... milkshake.
  • Semen and other flavorings mixed into a fuid
    which someone can drink.
  • when a girl eats too many brownies and then she
    jumps up and down 4 times and feels them in her belly
  • Breasts - which produce MILK during pregnancy
    and early motherhood - bounce and "SHAKE", paricularly when the woman is
    dancing. Thus the term "Milkshake."


I bring this whole language thing up because my daughter- dirty Fila- says things to me that I really have to think about and decipher. She gets it from school and her friends on line. She speaks some urban speak that I am protesting violently at home. (If you want to speak another language, lets break out the Total Immerson Language Course CD's that I have in 10+ major languages of the world. Spanish, French, German, Chinese.....that list goes on. I have another language for her ALRIGHT!!)

dirty Fila has mentioned the following things to friend that I have overheard or to me and I was baffled: pimp juice, crunk?, milkshake, break him off and others. She does have a few popular hiphop CD's...maybe 4 or so not bought by me, but given to her by my brother. Missy Elliott, Nellie, Sean Paul, Emeniem. I have listened to those cd's first to see if the language was okay. The edited tapes with no cursing are available at Walmart. The cursing was eliminated but the general content on some was just bad. Hiphop is everywhere and totally dominating the music world of the young.

I remember that there was a serious generation gap between my mother and I and it was due to music. She would not listen to DEVO and she did not undertstand me dancing around with a red Devo flowerpot on my head. I vowed to not repeat that with dirty Fila, so I listen to her music to see what it is all about and telling her. (Got to counteract the bad and show her a better choice or better selection. )

The other thing she does is speak internet talk...you know...instant message talk. She does not laugh anymore at things..she just says LOL! And if there is something she disagrees with , with me, she will hold up her hand in that old "speak to the hand cause the ears are not listening" gesture and says "W. E." That means "whatever" I have come to learn. Some of her other favorites are BRB and G2G. She speaks in initials.

What is the world coming to? Hiphop and computers are taking over the language centers of our youth. I am resisiting it. Resisting it with every bit of pimp juice (whatever the hell that is) and evey gigabyte that I have in me!


What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe!
~~Aileen Mehle~~

0 Broken Heels: