Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Who did you vote for?

Last night when I went to bed I was still undecided. I thought long and hard before I did. Bush?
Kerry? I really was not happy with either. Still undecided I went to bed making a mental note to "sleep on it." I knew that I would ponder it all night and my inner me would know what to do when I woke up. I woke up and all of a sudden it came to me. I heard a voice say "vote for Kerry. "

I did. When you look at things, I guess he did appeal to me more when it came to womens' issues and the war. So that was it. I got up early and voted. It is about 6:30 pm now and the polls where I am will be closing in 30 minutes on the east coast. Got to go tune into the news.

What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe!
~~Aileen Mehle~~

2 Broken Heels:

guest said...

I am sorry. Your site looks cool :)

Do you make it yourself? or not?

Have nice day!

My Shoes said...

Hi! Thanks for dropping by my site. In regards to your comment, I did do my site myself. I used a template that I found on the web that was a 3 column template. And I changed and adapted it some. All the other stuff ...content...I did myself. Tinker