Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

BAMM! Kicking it up a Notch!

Well...this is my new look for a little while. I have spent the last week...since my last post searching for a new template. Finally I found one and spent a lot of time tweaking and changing the code to give my shoe blog, my "E-Home," a brand new look. It's almost spring! It was time for a new pair of shoes. If anyone sees anything drastically wrong please let me know. I am still finalizing a few things in the code.

Let me know how you like my new shoes!

What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe!
~~Aileen Mehle~~

2 Broken Heels:

Joann said...

Looks good on my computer. I do like the green. I see a shoe in the box.

My Shoes said...

there is a shoe in the box....thanks to both of you. i looked at the new template at work and we must have a very old version of IE because it does not look good there. the 2 side panels drop down and only the center shows. i read the notes by teh person who designed this layout and he said it would do that...it is not IE compatible for some versions. Since you all can see it proper I will leave it....i have tried a lot of templates that i like but do not do well in ie...there are not a lot of 3 column tempates out there that have sytle and work in blogger. the search for the perfect 3 column blogger template continues. If a lot of people can't see it, I might have to change it.