Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Monday, February 07, 2005

Godiva and Manolo Blahnik for Valentines Day!

Thanks to Joann who gave me the shoe skinny on this contest!

Chocolate and Shoes for Valentines Day!



Godiva is giving away a year of passion. 52 pairs of Manolo Blahnik shoes and 52 boxes of chocolate as well as a trip to New York City. This is the grand prize.

There will also be 100 first prize winners who will win 4 pairs of Manolo Blahnik shoes and get 8 boxes of chocolate.

Can you imagine winning first prize?! I can. To get to pick out 52 pairs of shoes would put me in shoe heaven! Where they would live, I do not know. I have no closet space left for shoes. I guess I could stack boxes under the bed and also dirty Fila's bed. Yeah..that's the ticket. I would absolutely make space for those shoes. I could even display some on wall shelves. I would. Yes I would!

I am off to the mall to buy Godiva! I just HAVE to win!









What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe!
~~Aileen Mehle~~

0 Broken Heels: