Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Binging and Purging

...or in my case Binging, No Purging!




I went stark raving shoe crazy and fell off the wagon. 7 pairs and 2 pairs of boots in 5 hours: about $425. 00 for all. Stark raving mad I tell you. It started off innocent. Just a quiet friday night with nothing to do. I went window shopping. Just looking. The Anne Klein called to me. I looked away. Charles by Charles and David called to me. I cut my eyes. I saw where Entienne Aigner has made a serious comeback! I began to try on when I saw this! I was doomed and heading down a road without a helmet and no brakes! I tried on Bass, Mia Spiga, Carole Little, Timberland, Nine West, Enzo Angiolini, Unisa, Anne Klein, and the whole sorted list goes on. How many pairs of shoes can you wear in one day? Today I wore three. Three changes of outfits and three different pairs of shoes. I'm in heaven! These are just a few of my new treasures!


My Timberlands


My Bass, imagine these in plum! Yum. I have plum


These I got in gunmetal!


I just love these. I can walk in them believe it or not. And they had a matching suede purse! I got it too. BAMM!

I am now broke temporarily but at least my feet look GOOD!


What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe!
~~Aileen Mehle~~

0 Broken Heels: