Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, November 19, 2005

NaNoWriMo Update

NaNoWriMo
I have finally reached the 30k mark. Yeah! In celebration what did I do? Buy shoes! I just got back a little while ago. I got a pair of topsiders and a pair of heels that are to die for. Here are my latest! I cannot wait to wear them.


$69.95



Bellini Clarisa

I got the pink and black ones. Love them! I have a dress that exact shade of pink that I will be wearing tomorrow. Can we say styling! Shoes. They do a body good!

What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe!
~~Aileen Mehle~~

2 Broken Heels:

ChickyBabe said...

Congrats on the 30K! That's some achievement. :)

I was thinking of doing the NaNoWriMo as well but other things got in the way. Maybe next year...

My Shoes said...

Yes.. next year! I wanted to do it last year and started too late. I began but never finished. This year I might finish. I am so close. I hope I make it.