Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Friday, July 21, 2006

Burberry Fall 2006

I was looking to see what is new for this fall and Burberry seems to be embracing some fur. Fur trim seems to be the trend for winter coats or capes. That is right up my alley. I am all about real fur. I love to wear it. I still love the Burberry icon line. Just a few fall selections here.





Just a few fall selections that I love. (PSSST! They are having a sale too on another page of the site.)

Check Pump $ 345


Check Ballet Flat: $325


Square Toe Pump: $365


Knee High Boot: $695


Now I truly believe that every pair of shoes needs a purse to match. I may talk mostly about shoes but I have over 30 wonderful handbags that go with all my shoes. We women have to be coordinated you know. Some of my bags are multiples in some designs. I have several by Coach, Oroton, Dooney and Burke, Nine West, Anne Klein, Junior Drake, Punto Tres and the list goes on and on. I do not have a bag by Burberry. YET! I have been dreaming of one. Now with the fall lineup, I have found the Burberry bag with the "most!" If you know what I mean.

This is the Burberry of my dreams. 100% pure alligator! Lovely! The price? Well, I will just clean out the bottom of all my other purses! I will be able to get it with change! :) I might have to check the sofa cushions too!


Alligator Bag: $22,020.00

If I cannot have this one, I will be happy with the Manor Bag! No sloppy seconds here! I can use the change in the car for this one!

What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe!
~~Aileen Mehle~~

1 Broken Heels:

My Shoes said...

Spinata! I just can't look at the croc one enough times! i will have to check out the naturalizer brands as well! thanks for stopping by!