Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, July 20, 2006

A Day at the Beach

I think tomorrow will be a day at the beach. It has been a busy week as I have been the "craftaholic" for vacation bible school. I was just watching Martha Stewart on the tele and she was showing the correct way to eat a lobster. Lobster is one of my favorite meals so I was just salivating watching her. I will be getting some to take with me to the beach on tomorrow. I can't wait. I will go to the grocer early tomorrow and buy two, come back and cook them and pack them up for a day at the beach. The only thing missing will be the bubbly. Bubbly and too much sun do not mix so it will be waterfor me. I plan to spend the day under my beach umbrella, reading and thinking about shoes! (Fall is coming.)

These are some lovely summer shoes. Click pic for more details! These are all by Forzieri! The website link is: Forzieri.com


$365.00

$315.00

$269.50

$439.00

$291.00

$363.00





What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe!
~~Aileen Mehle~~

0 Broken Heels: