Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Yellow Box Shoes

This is the Goldie by Yellow Box and I have them. They were one of 6 pairs of shoes I bought at one time when the chain Parisians went out of business. This was in February. People were pretty cut throat the day I went. The same was a good one and the shoe were maked to 70% off a that time. If you saw something, you had better pick it up and walk with it until you made up your mind that you really did want it. I was going to get two pairs and put one pair down. I walked away to another shoe rack to look and about 25 minutes later I decided that I had better get the 2nd pair of Yellow Box Shoes. Too late..they were long gone. But that was okay. I left with six pairs total that day that I was most happy with.


I have yet to wear them, but I plan to strut my stuff in them this summer. Pretty cool shoes!

What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe!
~~Aileen Mehle~~

0 Broken Heels: