Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, April 19, 2007

I Did the Unspeakable!

Well, after about 7 months of wondering what they felt like I went to Dick's Sporting Goods last night and tried on a pair of Crocs. They felt wonderful. Now I realized why peopel found them so popular. Was I brave enough to buy a pair of white plastic shoes? I was. I decided that for summer I could get away with them on casual days. I have lots of summer heels but these crocs would be for my lazy days of summer. These are the ones I purchased. Believe it or not I love them.



Now dirty Fila wants a pair. SO, you know I have to get her a pair. We will be a croc wearing family now. I have not gone totally crazy. I will never give up my heels or all my other shoes. I love leather and suede and boots and heels and alligator just toooo much. My crocs are for my incognito days!

What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe!
~~Aileen Mehle~~

2 Broken Heels:

Joann said...

mine are yellow like mt taxi

My Shoes said...

beleive it ornot Joan..they are great. i now know what all the fuss is about.