Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, September 29, 2007

School Shoe Drama

Im mid August my nephew was visiting and my mother too him out on a $600 shopping spree like he did not have any parents to buy him school clothes. No problem with that. But, if you do for one grandchild like that you have to do the same for the other and that was not done. When we were all out together, I suggested that she go ahead and get dirty Fila her school shoes. That request was refused. My mother said that she would get them later. Well, there is no time like the present in my book. You have the purse strings open for one grandchild, they need to be open for the other.

Well, of course later never came. She never did get her anythign for school at all and never suggested we go out to get anything for her. School is now in session. I knew that my mother would do that as my nephew is her favorite and she shows him all sorts of extra attention that she never turns to my child's way. dirty Fila felt bad. I spoke to her and told her not to worry. I would be able to get all of her school things and all the shoes she wanted as well. To begin the school year she wanted two pairs of Sperry Topsiders. I got her both. These are the ones.





She got these and all was right in the world again for her. Me? I still believe it was wrong for my mother not to do for one grandchild as she has for another.

What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe!
~~Aileen Mehle~~

1 Broken Heels:

junation said...

I guess nobody can tick you off like family. At least you bought some nice shoes.