Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Dior for Fall 2008

I just love all these shoes. I would wear most of them. For a formal affair of course...like the ballet or the symphony. Where I am I find that people really don't like to "dress" anymore. I have seen blue jeans at the ballet. What is up with that? I went to see Lord of the Dance a few months ago for the 4th time and I must say there were very few as dressed up as I was. The art gallery, a new performance of Vivaldi? Pull out the formal clothes! Dress up. We normally have very little opportunity to dress to the nines in our every day schedules.

I live to dress up. These shoes would go quite well with several evening gowns and tea length dresses that I have.




Dior giraffe printed pony

Dior gold platform sandal

Dior plateform salome pump

Dior embroidered canvas pump

Dior cutout wedge sandal

What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe!
~~Aileen Mehle~~

2 Broken Heels:

Crispy Banana said...

dior is so amazing!!!

I LOVED the funkyness of these and for aesthetic value...they were crazy but somehow not over the top ridiculous.

<3

surfclothing said...

Hi

Nice collection here of Dior.

animal flip flops