Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Monday, September 22, 2008

Quick Trips

The church we belong to is planning a three week trip to Australia next year to sing at the music hall. Corporate funding is what the director is looking for, but even so, dirty fila and I will not be able to go. Right now so much money was needed upfront and the fees to go are at least $3400 a person. So multiply that by 2 for both of us. I could send her alone but what mother wants to send her child who is a minor all the way around the world without her. I simply do not feel safe with that. She would be in the care of others who may n ot be looking out for her the way I would expect. Plus a minor child along in a foreign trouble might be a serious heartbreaking disaster.

So I am hoping that somehow, some way that we will have the funds as we get closer to the trip. I have always wanted to go to Australia. It is on my bucket list! If we can go we will be faced with making some last minute accomodations. We will most likely have to look into some last minute flights. Luckily there is a siote out there to help us do just that! At lastminute.com I can compare over 70 international and australian flights. I can do it with ease with a few clicks of the mouse. By simply putting in my travel dates and departure and arrival cities, I can get an overview of what is available when I make my travel plans. Gone are the days of calling all around. There should be no problem finding a last minute flight with over 70 flights to review.

They don't just have flights. They can help with all your accomodations for hotels, package deals and even last minutes accomdations for holiday get aways. Everything is all in one place for ease and convenience. If you are making a quick trip and need last minute accomdations be sure to check out lastminute.com.au. They even have something called secret hotels where you can get 75% off on hotels at some of the best hotels around. It is worth a chance, so check it out. I know I will be if I can come up with the funds for the two of us to go. It will be the trip of a lifetime!

What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe!
~~Aileen Mehle~~

0 Broken Heels: