Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Gross Office Shoes

Today I woke up and it feels like fall. It is actually 68 degrees! It feels great. No AC will be needed in the house or the car! I wonder what Ghettofab will be wearing in the way of shoes today. She of course is a co-worker who is very obese and her shoes are a problem. She wears an actual size ten shoe but her feet are so very wide due to fat that she buys a size 11 just to get her feet to fit into any shoe. Then there is a big gap because they are too long. She wears heels...no....she brings heels to work to put on for about 2 minutes if she needs to go in front of the public. Normally she wears cheap flipflops everyday.

She shuffles along literally and I am always telling her to pick up her feet as she shuffles by my desk. Her gait is always very slow because of her size. She cannot move fast at all. Sometimes she gets on my last nerve as her hygiene and etiquette are something to be desired. Popping pimples at her desk, using dental floss at her desk, burping, farting in public. Makes me queasy to be around her too long. And you know what? She does not care..not one lick about what anyone thinks about her poor body habits. She has no intention of changing anything either. I have tried to tell her about correctness and what is and not appropriate in public situations. She likes being gross! That is all I can think.

What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe!
~~Aileen Mehle~~

2 Broken Heels:

Darkstar said...

She sounds like a walking nightmare. Did you ever see Weird Science when the older brother was turned into a living pile of shit? That's the image brought to mind.

My Shoes said...

OMG! That was funny! That about sums it up!