Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, April 02, 2011

Shoe Deaths

It has not been a good six months for me and my shoes. I have had quite a few die from old age. It was just time. I have many shoes that are just worn out and have loved a very long life. Sad to see some of them go! I have lost about 6 pairs in the past 6 months with 2 more failing now. I guess that is a good thing. The bad thing is that they decide to kick the bucket at odd times. Last weekend I was at church and all of a sudden I tripped as I walked. I did not fall down but as it turned out, the front sole of my left shoe decided to separate from the shoe itself. It began to flap down as I walked. Not good. Luckily I did not have much walking to do. I was able to get home and examine them. There was no hope. In the garbage they went. They were my favorite pair of black dress shoes! Now I need a new pair. In reality, I need several new pairs! That is good. I get to go shoe shopping!






What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe! ~~Aileen Mehle~~

0 Broken Heels: