Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Brand New Shoes!

This week I drove my mother to the mall just to look around and we ended up at our local Dillards.  They were having a great shoe sale.  Actually there were things in the entire store that was 65% off....everywhere. We stopped to just look at the shoes and I found this great pair of shoes.  My other casual flats were quite worn out and in fact had been thrown out as they were done.  On a whim I took these in the box back to my mother after trying them on and she said she would get them for me.  WoW! That was a surprise.  It is always a good day when you can get a new pair of shoes....FREE!

I love them.  They are stylish and very comfortable.  The colors goes with just about everything.  These shoes and I will be friends for a very long time! They are made by Ralph Lauren.  Yeah me!



What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe! ~~Aileen Mehle~~

0 Broken Heels: