Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Friday, February 10, 2012

Girlfriend....Your Arms!

I know Gayle King just got the new gig on CBS but she looks like she is stuffed into her clothes. Everything looks too small. And to make her on all the sleeveless dresses. Her arms are too fat. It does not look good on tv.

If she us selecting her own clothes, her stylist needs to take charge. Her arms are too fat for morning tv!

My arms are fat but I never expose innocent bystanders to them. Only when they are Michelle Obama-like will they grace a sleeveless dress.

Spare us Gayle!!! Those fat arms gotta go!

1 Broken Heels:

Anonymous said...

Everytime I see those flabby upper arms in sleeveless dresses with bra straps showing (spanx?!) I cringe. She has a lovely face but GAWD, talk about cottage cheese. She looks like a 10 pound sausage stuffed in a 7 pound casing. Flesh squishing out of the arm holes. And "cap" sleeves, which she is partial to also, don't help. It's as if she is proud of her cellulite. Reminds me of when Oprah dragged out a wagon full of fat......